viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Hello people ths is my blog I will post my school homework for Level 5. I will use it to practice writing and listening my English

Hi, there! My name is Alfredo Yedra. I´m from Bachaquero. I live in Maracaibo, in Residencia La Florida. I´m 19 years old and I study Electronic Engineering at URBE. My favorite subjects are PLC (Programmable Logic Controller).

I love listenin to music, I love Mana, talking with my friends, watch TV, I LOVE play basketball with my friends and see the NBA games too.

I haet violence, the wars, injustice, beetroot and the lies, discuss with my girlfriend.

My dream is go to The NBA All-Star Weeked. Of course, I want to graduate from Electronic Engineering, buy a house, start a family and create my own company.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important in my life and my 
career. I watch TV and watch movies in English. It´s good exercise. I can write well but I have difficulty in oral activities, I find it hard to capture the information in English. I need to practice more. The most easy for me is in the pronunciation. I want to practice in class and out of class, too. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario